Wikipedia

Search results

Monday, June 17, 2019

MERI DIARY

MERI DIARY

Image result for writing diary

today I went to the beach.
my favorite part is
when the ocean starts
showing up above the horizontal line
drawn by the asphalt.
you see this second shade of blue,
darker,
getting bigger, closer
and you breathe that refreshing salty smell
and you close your eyes
and take a deep breath
as if getting ready to enter another state of mind,
transcend.

the sand was unbearably hot
the water was warmer and warmer
strange pieces of seaweed floated 
and touched my body,
got stuck in my hands, arms, curls.
but at least I saw a turtle
swimming as if it was as peaceful 
as I am now that I've came back from the ocean,
wet and with my hair full of sand,
my skin darker,
my mind as clear as that blue sky...

the weather forecast says it is going to rain soon

No comments:

Post a Comment